We are back open for & serving our great homemade food again, we can assure all of you The Camerton will not only be the safest venue to visit, but it will also still be the same great venue with relaxed but amazing service, food & drink!!!
We are lucky at The Camerton, we have A LOT of space, to help you always feel safe.
So, a few things to note…
– Please enter via the “track & trace” entrance on car park side of the building
– We advise booking
– If you take your chances and turn up without a reservation, we will, of course, be delighted to accommodate you providing there is a table vacant upon your arrival.
– ALL our tables will be at least 2 metres apart, for your safety or partitioned where necessary
– Maximum of 8 to a table (consisting of up to 2 households)
– Bookings of over 8 people are accepted but will be sat on separate tables, 2 metres apart (please, for everyone’s safety, don’t move tables)
– Each table booking can only consist of residents from 2 households
– We now have “Family areas”, so kids have easy\safe access to the outdoor play area
– “Adult only” drinking/dining areas
– We have carried out a full risk assessment
– Staff will wash hands regularly & sanitize before doing any new task
– Our own Track & Trace system will be in place – name & contact number on entry.
– Our own App will soon be available for food, drink orders, and payment
– Cash & card payment still accepted
– Booking Recommended
– Outdoor tables cannot be reserved
– Please adhere to the rules !! No exceptions!
Please book by phone 01964 601208, messenger or email email@example.com
Please remember tables are limited so only book if you intend to come.